Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Flying" toward Christmas...

Remember Violet's too, TOO cute birth announcements? I loved them. Maybe I'm biased, but I thought that the baby was too cute and I wanted a card design as cute as she was. I'd had these grandiose ideas that I'd make the announcements.....hahahaha. Can you tell that I wasn't a Mommy yet?!? Then I found these. AHHHHH. Life saver! Since then, I've been wanting to use Shutterfly again, hoping to make a Violet themed calendar or thinking about her 2nd birthday party invites...

Well then I realized: what am I waiting for?!?! I can make Christmas cards!!! Ok, call me dense, but just remember that I've only done one Christmas card in our 8 years of marriage. And that one was printed on my home computer -- NOT my best idea. So this time "Hi-Ho Hi-Ho it's off to Shutterfly I go...." I love the Holiday card layouts! With so many cards, the design is highlighted, but with this one it's all about the photo! Yay! This card puts the photo front and center too... So, so many cute choices. And best of all, Shutterfly is currently offering free cards to customers who share their favorite cards with friends through their blogs! Are you interested too? I'm happy to share the link!

P.S. Thanks Courtney for sharing!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Shutterfly! I used them to make a calendar for my mother-in-law for Christmas... and I have plans to use them for many other things.

    I couldn't use them for birth announcements (I felt ambitious and hand-made them for the first two kids). I was going to use them for the third, but they didn't have exactly what I wanted. I know. I'm too stubborn--but only by a little bit!

    ReplyDelete