Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Change...

I have a job interview in the morning.

I'm preparing my head to accept God's plan, whatever that may be, as it is unveiled in the next few weeks. But, I'm praying. Praying for a change. Praying for a chance to do something that I love in an environment where I am supported in doing it. Praying for change to do fewer hours of it and spend more hours with my Violet. Praying for me to put my best self forward tomorrow. Praying that I will be accepting of God's plan, whatever that may be.

3 comments:

  1. How'd the interview go? Where was it at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying with you. I know you'd love to have more time at home :) Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the interview went well! Good luck accepting whatever happens.

    ReplyDelete