Tuesday, September 20, 2011

An Interview with Violet at 2 1/2



Stolen blog idea and interview questions from our friend Carissa's blog. Thanks for a fun conversation with Violet my friend!

What food do you like: "I want meat."
What's your favorite show: "MINNIE!!!!"
What's your favorite color: "I think blue" (Really? Not according to all the PINK in your room!)
Who are your friends: "Hopey and Abby"
Where is your favorite place to go: "Li-Bary"
What do you like to play: "My people" (Little People)
What is your favorite toy: "I sink (think)....I sink....Minnie and Daisy. Dada likes Goofy."
Who is your favorite princess: "Aurora"
What do you eat for Breakfast: "Carrots" (Ok, maybe I shouldn't have asked while she was eating carrots.)
What do you eat for Lunch & Dinner: "Carrots" (See above)
What do you like to drink: "Ga-Ga" (Water. YAY for the one remaining "baby" word.) "And juice too."
How do you help Mommy: "Yup"
What do you like to do with Dada: "Go to Disneyland!"
What do you like to do with Momma: "Go to Disneyland too!"
What's your favorite animal: "Spider Web" (Yuck!)
Favorite book: "Bear Book" (ABC book with the bear on the cover)
Where do you sleep: "In my bed" (Hallelujah, mostly true!)
What makes you happy: "Momma"
Where do we live: "We live in Ana-Zona"
Where did we used to live: "In our house."
How did we get all of our things here: "A yellow truck!"
What do you think about being a big sister: "I don't know!"
What are you going to do with Baby Sister: "Hold her in the bath tub so her head doesn't fall in the Ga-Ga."

No comments:

Post a Comment