Monday, July 12, 2010

Violet Speak: Part 2


I think that I find so much joy in writing all of these words down because I know that I have a spot to return to in order to find it all someday! In the last month she's started saying:

Nana
Gramma
Gah (Glasses - not to be confused with Ga-ga (Water)
Plee (Please)
Done
Dou-nn (Down)
Donn (Pastor Donn, and yes there are subtle differences between these 3 words!)
Up
Gir-aa (Giraffe)
Beauhr (Bear)
Bo (Book)
Bubbahl (Bubble)
Huh (Hug)
Haa (Hat - always accompanied by patting her head! :-)
Traa (Trash)
Bye

My favorite thing that she does to communicate is when she blows to mean that something is "hot." Started because Gramma would blow on french fries and say "hot" before she would give them to V. After church yesterday we got in the baking car and Violet immediately went "whhhhh whhhh" telling me that it was hot in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment