Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Birthday Seeeeeeezter!


"Hello Seezter!"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!  35?!?!  That's OLD!  I'm allowed to say that.  I'm still older than you.

I miss you.  How are the wheelchair wings?  Good thing there aren't any nasty people where you are because you could REALLY do some damage with that thing!

"Your" babies are good.  Better than good actually.  They're amazing.  Healthy, strong, hilarious -- I swear your namesake gets more of your sarcastic sense of humor everyday.  And your ability to do something that is ridiculous with a straight face.

They know you.  We talk about you often.  They always point you out in photos.  Violet tries so hard to remember you, and laughs and laughs and laughs about her baby self driving your chair into the microwave counter at Posada.  When we were talking about you this week (the girls were using your puppy as a pillow) Evie told me "Auntie not here.  Her gone......where her gone?  Her house?"

Yes.  Your house.  Your home.

I still miss you.  Just as much as the first moment you left.  It still hurts just as much, but maybe not as......often?  I tried to remember today to laugh at the things that you would have laughed at....let the girls have too much sugar the way you would have....

I love you.  Happy, happy birthday.  I can't wait to be crazy with you again!




Since I've only recently resurrected this blog to have a central place to share Robbie's health info, I'm sorry to have taken you down a rabbit trail.  In my blog's former life it was a place to hold thoughts and emotions like this tiny little bit you can read to get to know my "Seezter" better if you never had the honor of knowing her yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment